We are currently looking for a Part-time Bookkeeper on behalf of a busy metal recycling and trading company based in Walsall.
To be considered for this role, candidates MUST possess the following:
- 2-3 years experience as a Bookkeeper
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience in the creation of financial reports
- Proficiency in the use of Sage and similar software
Experience working in a metal recycling environment would also be desirable, but is not essential
Roles/responsibilities for this position will include but will not be exclusive to the below:
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations (Accounts receivable/payable)
- Monthly books – sales book, purchase book, creditors, debtors, etc.
- Liaising with Company Accountants
- Environmental returns/filing (training will be provided if required)
The successful candidate will be contracted to work 12-15 hours per week, however must also be flexible to work additional hours/days if required.
The starting hourly rate will be £9-£10 depending on experience, and there will be a possibility for a permanent contract to be offered after the successful completion of 13 weeks.
To apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date CV and/or contact James on 01902401530.