Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for several Order Pickers working for our prestigious client based in Tewkesbury assisting in their logistics distribution and supply chain.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is hardworking and driven to grow and develop in a close-knit team.
Full training is provided for this role and you will be working alongside experienced staff to grow and develop within the company
This Order Picker position is the logistics distribution and supply chain.
Pure Staff have immediate starts for this Order Picker role on a temp to perm basis.
Duties for this Order Picker role are as follows:
- Order picking customer orders
- Working in a chilled environment
- Loading pallets using a manual pump truck
- Loading and unloading cages. Loading on the back of trailers.
- The work will involve lifting, pushing, and pulling of heavy trolleys
Fantastic facilities available on site and a clean friendly working environment
Hours of work for this Order Picker role:
WEEK 1 07:00-16:30
WEEK 2 09:00- 18:30
Candidates will work Monday to Friday but will be required to work a Saturday in a 5/7 rotation
Pay for this Order Picker role is £11.56 per hour.
Overtime is available after 40 hours worked paid at £14.45 per hour
This role is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
– Free on site parking
– 28 days per annum annual leave (pro rata)
– Weekly pay and payslips viewable through an online portal
– Pension auto-enrolment
– Local agency with experienced consultants who are here to help you
Please call Pure Staff Worcester and speak to the industrial team today or CLICK APPLY now