Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for Order Picker (s) working for our prestigious client based in Tewkesbury assisting in their logistics distribution and supply chain.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is hardworking and driven to grow and develop in a close-knit team.
Full training is provided for this role and you will be working alongside experienced staff to grow and develop within the company
This Order Picker position is the manufacturing and production industry.
Pure Staff have immediate starts for this order picker role.
Duties for this Order Picker role are as follows:
- Order picking customer orders
- Working in a chilled environment
- Loading pallets using a manual pump truck
- Loading and unloading cages. Loading on the back of trailers.
- The work will involve lifting, pushing, and pulling of heavy trolleys
- Good level of basic English as must be able to understand health and safety procedures and communicate effectively as a team.
Hours of work for this Order Picker role:
WEEK 1 07:00-16:00
WEEK 2 09:00-18:00
Candidates will work Monday to Friday but will be required to work a Saturday every couple of weeks which will enable you to take a day off in the week!
Pay for this role is £10.70 per hour.
Overtime is available after 40 hours worked paid at £13.38 per hour
This role is a temporary to permanent role for the right fit candidate.
Please call Pure Staff on 01905 20547 and speak to the industrial team today!