Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for several Order Pickers working for our client based in Tewkesbury assisting in their logistics distribution and supply chain department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is hardworking and driven to grow and develop in a close-knit team.
Pure Staff have immediate starts for this Order Picker role.
Duties for this Order Picker role are as follows:
- Order picking customer orders
- Working in a chilled environment
- Loading pallets using a manual pump truck
- Loading and unloading cages. Loading on the back of trailers.
- The work will involve lifting, pushing, and pulling of heavy trolleys
- Good level of basic English as must be able to understand health and safety procedures and communicate effectively as a team.
Hours of work for this Order Picker role:
Work on a 2-week shift rotation
Week 1 Days Monday- Saturday (working 5 days out of 7) 07:00-16:30 candidates may need to work overtime up to 1.5 hours depending on workload
Week 2 Monday- Saturday (working 5 days out of 7) 09:00-19:00 candidates may need to work overtime up to 1.5 hours depending on workload
Hours for Saturdays are 07:00-18:00
Pay for this Order Picker role is £10.30 per hour. Overtime after 45 hours is paid at £12.88
This Order Picker role is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Please call Pure Staff on 01905 20547 and speak to the industrial team today!