Logistics Coordinator – Kent
I’m working with a fast-paced manufacturer within the FMCG sector, which supply high quality products to a global customer base in Kent.
* Work with external customers and suppliers (import/exporters, hauliers, suppliers and customers) to arrange the import / export of goods
* Focus on reducing demurrage charges and recharging suppliers where required for demurrage caused by delays or inaccuracies on their part
* Maintaining the expected delivery dates on the ERP system for open Purchase Orders
* Booking / transferring stock into the ERP system
* Reviewing and reporting slow moving stock to senior management
Formulate route planning
Building a close relationship of all departments and management level.
Works well under pressure
Booking subcontractors and monitor costs
Supply Chain experience and knowledge of stock management processes.
Import/Export experience, ideally within food
Excel and computer literate
Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment