LEAD WEB DEVELOPER
We are currently recruiting for a driven and motivated individual to join our client’s vibrant and fun team as a Lead Web Developer.
You’ll play an integral role within our full-service marketing agency, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, managing a variety of projects, and leading on the technical aspects of the agency, helping to build and lead on the web development side of the business.
Your primary responsibilities will be to expand existing software to meet the changing needs of the business. You will work with all key stakeholders to drive the design and development of application systems that form the estate of the wider group. You will focus on developing new fault-tolerant programming, creating automated solutions wherever possible and interfacing with external applications, contributing to the specification and support of infrastructures where needed. As a member of the engineering team you will be required to contribute to the running of the team and the development methodologies, mentoring others. Absorbing and gaining an understanding of company technology and the broader emerging media landscape will be part of your journey.
- Managing and maintaining several web development projects (internal and externally facing)
- Active development of key project/s and solutions, including both proprietary platforms and ecommerce sites
- Supporting on the productisation of projects
- SysAdmin / DevOps ownership and ownership of the development server
- Maintenance of Plesk Server and web development infrastructure, including backups
Skills & Experience
- PHP 7.x
- Repository systems such as GitHub
- Flexible / remote working policies
- Generous salary
- Be part of a friendly and motivated team
- Regular team activities
- Health care plan
- 25 days annual leave