My client is going through seismic changes across all aspects of their business and are now looking to appoint an IT Support Technician who can provide specialised IT Support for the business. The primary duty will be responding to our users queries and help requests, which can arrive through the IT help desk software or phone. You will support internal users with software and hardware issues. THIS ROLE IS A 18-MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT AND MAY RESULT IN A PERMANENT ROLE THEREAFTER.
- Technical knowledge of Windows 10
- Technical knowledge of Windows Server 2012, 2016,2019
- Office 365
- Proven experience of providing software and hardware support.
- Active Directory Experience
- Hyper-V Virtualisation Technologies
- Basic Networking Skills (Switches, Routers, IP Addressing) and (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
- Telecoms Administration
- Inventory Maintenance
- Excellent customer service
- Time Keeping
- High Attention to detail
- Professional certification (e.g., CompTIA A+) is an asset