We are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Technican. This opportunity is great for an individual who is seeking a step up from 1st and 2nd Line duties who has the willingness to learn and make the position their own.
- The individual will be responsible for the ongoing support of the company’s IT Infrastructure.
- Day to day maintenance/administration of local and remote server in a virtualised environment.
- Troubleshooting day to day desktop support queries managed through the helpdesk system, inclusive of support for handheld devices.
- Building and configuring Computers to specifications inclusive of relevant bespoke applications.
- Day to day administration/support of POS Tilling system.
- Managing the mobile/telecom systems across multiple sites.
- Liaising with vendors for IT consumables and providing a full inventory upon request from line manager.
- New User setup through active directory and mail server.
- Creating/updating documentation related to asset management and IT projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/10 and Office suites from 2010 onwards.
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi).
- Windows Server 2012-2016 administration including AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS and Group Policies.
- Mobile Devices Support (Android, Windows, IOS).
- Understanding of backup and Anti-virus software.
- Managing the internal the telecom system across multiple sites.