We are looking to recruit a software developer with Sage 200C experience including Sage Manufacturing and MRP. Experience of Sage CRM implementations would also be beneficial. Experience of software development, preferably with C# is essential in addition to strong MS SQL Server development skills.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for
- Management of all IT related projects.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to the company for future IT based projects.
- 1st line support for hardware and network infrastructure and liaison with 3rd party hardware and network support.
- 1st line support for Sage and liaison with external Sage Partner.
- 1st line support for existing bespoke software and liaison with external software contractor.
- Sage administration.
- Provide IT support for Windows and MS Office users.
- Training users in the use of Sage and all in-house software.
- Managing system testing and user acceptance testing for all new or updated software.
- Sage 200C administration and development
- Sage 200 Manufacturing and MRP
- MS SQL Server development
- Sage Certified Developer
- Sage CRM Administration and development
- Windows forms
- Successful implementation of Sage 200C within a manufacturing environment.
- Successful implementation of Sage CRM within a manufacturing environment.
- Worked for a Sage partner in a support/developer role.