STEEL STOCKHOLDERS – INTERNAL SALES PROFESSIONAL – GREAT OPPORTUNITY
I am working with a large steel stock holding and fabrication company that is looking to expand its business portfolio into the Electrical wholesale and commercial markets. They have a turnover in excess of £200m and are looking to expand the business even further.
Working as a subsidiary of the parent company you will launch, and be an integral part of the development of the business. As part of a 5 year plan for you to become instrumental in the infrastructure of building this project to a point where you will be invited take a directorship and sit on the board of this exciting opportunity.
- Be experienced in the metal stock holding and fabrication industries
- Have knowledge of the Electrical Wholesale markets
- Be knowledgeable of the steel conduit manufacturing processes
- Have a background in selling to wholesalers
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the inception of this business
- Grow and develop the business around you
- Be in integral the hiring of support staff for the business
- Be invited to take a directorship in the business after continued growth
- A starting salary of between £32-35k per annum (negotiable)
- A generous bonus scheme
- A negotiable company car/allowance scheme
- A leading pension scheme.
The business plan is for you to grow the operation on a national basis, but to have 3 branches withing the Midlands area very quickly. You will role out the business on a national basis and with that will come the autonomy to be involved in the decision making and sit on the board of directors of the business when appropriate.
This role will take tenacity and hard work, and will need an individual that can work on their own initiative.
If you would like to send your CV in the first instance i will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.