Our client provides high quality metal products which include titanium and other hi tech metals and alloys for the oil & gas, automotive and aerospace sectors. Located in the West Midlands they are well known for their excellent customer, employee and employer relationships due to a recent influx of new projects they now require the following;
The main responsibility is to maintain and develop existing accounts with the emphasis on providing innovative solutions for the customers whilst using your existing manufacturing & engineering acumen to introduce products to other sectors.
* Good interpersonal skills, particularly verbal communication using the telephone
* The ability to be organised, especially in planning and having an eye for detail to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
* Determination to succeed in pursuing opportunities and in ‘closing the sale’
* Good product knowledge
* To have a passion for selling
* An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* An ability to work independently and as a team
Ideal Experience in;
Sales, aluminium, steels, nickel alloys and titanium
Aerospace, Automotive or oil & gas markets
In return for your commitment, you can expect real opportunities, offering structured
career progression and all the benefits associated with a dynamic and friendly team.