HGV Class 1 Drivers working days and nights for immediate starts in Bridgwater.
Pure Staff are recruiting for HGV Class 1 Drivers working days and nights for the following role below.
HGV Class 1 Drivers required immediately for temporary work for a client who specialises in Logistic distribution of refrigerated and ambient goods across the whole of the UK. Our customer in Bridgwater is one of our largest clients based in the Southwest area and are well known for treating their drivers well from previous and current positive feedback.
The customer is looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers working days and nights as part of their 24-hour operation running throughout weekdays and weekends. We can offer ad-hoc shifts, weekdays, and weekends.
Our client will be accepting Class 1 Drivers who fit the criteria listed below:
Duties of a Class 1 Driver-
- Trunking to RDC’s and stores
- No handball involved, box trailer deliveries.
- Modern, well looked after trucks.
- A positive mentality
The ideal Class 1 driver will have –
- Have a valid HGV C+E Class 1 Driving License
- 6 Months experience is essential for this role.
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digital Card
- Clean Driving License with no more than 6 points (No TT TS MS DR DD) codes.
Start times can vary but we are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers who are flexible to start between 04.00-07.00 working days and 16.00-21.00 working nights.
Shifts can be long but in keeping with tachograph law up to 10 to 12 hours per shift on average.
Days: Monday to Friday £16.00 Per Hour PAYE ONLY
Nights: Monday to Friday £17.00 Per Hour PAYE ONLY
Weekends: £20.00 Per Hour PAYE ONLY
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility of on-going work
- Opportunities for a permanent position
- Experienced and knowledgeable consultants
- Working with a family run successful business.
To apply for the Class 1 Driver vacancy, please press APPLY NOW and a member of the driving team would be more than happy to discuss this role further with yourself or answer any questions you may have.
*** NO Limited Company Contractors ***
Refer a worker, If the worker works more than 400 hours you will receive £200 T&Cs apply.