Pure Staff are currently recruiting for up to 5 experienced HGV Class 1 Driver to help support one of our major clients in the Hams Hall area who are a top tier supplier into a major online retailer. We have immediate starts on offer. If you are interested and looking to secure work for the rest of the year please do not hesitate to call our Birmingham team on 0121 237 4840.
To be a successful HGV Class 1 Driver for this role you will need:
- 1 year minimum on UK category C+E licence
- Minimum of 12 months UK driving experience as a HGV Class 1 Driver
- No more than 6 penalty points
- Good knowledge of the UK roads
- Good level of communication
- Flexible working attitude
- Long distance work (Trunking)
- No handball
- Long hours
- 1-3 drops
- Depot delivery’s
- ON GOING WORK as a HGV Class 1 Driver
Both Ltd company and PAYE options will be available for this work with pay rates ranging from £10.50 – £12 (DOE).
The operation works 24/7, at the moment set shifts are not available so we are ideally looking for HGV Class 1 drivers who are flexible to start at any time and complete night out runs when required.
What’s in it for you as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Driver loyalty scheme (detailed below)
- Regular work
- Opportunity for a permanent position
At Pure Staff we think loyalty is important and deserves to be rewarded, a driver who stays with us for 12 months can earn up to £500 spending money for the holidays every single year. If this sounds like the type of company you would like to work for, why not bring a friend? We pay £100 per referral for any category C or C+E drivers!!!
We are keen to speak to drivers that are looking to secure work in 2019 and 2020, please do not hesitate to call the driving team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840 to discuss further.