Pure Staff Bilston are currently seeking professional new and experienced HGV class 1 drivers for one of our many major clients. The client you will be supporting are a haulage company in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
Shifts are on average 10/12 hours long with great rates of pay. Night shifts are available. 5/6 days a week. Full time position.
Night shift start time – 18:00/19:00
The role will include;
- Depot deliveries using curtain side trailers
- Depot to depot drops
- Palletised goods
You will require;
- Full UK CAT C+E (HGV Class 1) licence
- Minimum of 1-year UK HGV class 1 driving experience (new passes are still considered)
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- A valid Drivers Qualification Card (CPC Card)
- Experience with curtain sided and palletised good is helpful
- Uniform – Will need safety boots / hi-vis
- On-going work (temp to perm if interested)
- Competitive rates of £19.00 per hour nights DOE
- Driver referral scheme £50-£100 per person
We are keen to speak to HGV Class 1 who are looking to secure on going work for the remainder of 2021. If you are interested feel free to give Liam a call at the Bilston office.