We are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers to work on AM or PM shifts in the Redhouse, Doncaster area. These are temp to perm positions with drivers able to pick their own shift patterns. Full time opportunities available on both days and nights.
Our client is offering fair rates of pay for HGV Class 1 drivers and have no peak season, this means they can offer consistent shifts all year round including in generally quiet periods of the year
Monday – Friday: £13.42ph PAYE
Saturday: £19.00ph PAYE
Sunday: £23.50.00ph PAYE
ENHANCED RATES OF PAY FOR NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CALL 0121 237 4840 FOR MORE DETAILS.
To be a successful HGV Class 1 Driver for this role you will need:
- hold a valid in date HGV Class 1 drivers licence
- not have more than 6 points on your licence
- hold a valid in date CPC licence
- hold a valid digital tachograph card
- have a minimum 6 months Class 1 driving experience
- HGV Class 1 Long distance driving work (Trunking)
- NO HANDBALL
- 10-12 hour shifts
- 1-3 drops to regional and national distribution centres
- ON GOING WORK for HGV Class 1 Drivers including January, February and March
What’s in it for you as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Regular work
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Flexibility on start times within arranged window
- Fair rates of pay with year-round consistency offered
We are keen to speak to drivers that are looking to secure work in 2020 and 2021, please do not hesitate to call Kieran team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840 (Head office) to discuss further or email