FLT Driver Nights
About the FLT Driver nights job role:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Minworth area of Birmingham for experienced FLT Counterbalance drivers. This company are a well-established distributor of goods around the UK and the world.
This client is prepared to pay from £11.50 per hour for the right candidate with FLT experience. The company are keen to take people on to permanent contracts which will award the FLT Driver nights with a pay rate of £12.84 per hour.
The job of FLT Driver nights will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Loading and unloading of goods from trucks
- Going out on site and supporting the team with fitting
- Experienced on FLT Counterbalance
- Working in a safe manner
- Fast paced and busy environment
Working Hours for the FLT Driver nights
First week whilst training: 10:00 – 18:00
Once training is complete:
Monday to Friday – 20:00 – 06:00
The right FLT Driver nights person would be:
- Hard working, driven individuals
- FLT Counterbalance licence
- Experience as a Warehouse Operative or factory based
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you’re suitable for this FLT Driver nights role please submit an up to date CV online and a Member of the team will be in touch with you or alternatively please call the industrial team on 0121 237 4840.