About the FLT Driver job role:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Hams Hall area of Birmingham for experienced FLT Counterbalance drivers. This company are a well-established distributor of goods around the UK and the world.
This client is prepared to pay from £9.85 per hour for the right candidate with FLT experience. The company are keen to take people on to permanent contracts which will award the FLT Driver with secure stable work.
The job of FLT Driver will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Loading and unloading of goods from trucks
- Going out on site and supporting the team with fitting
- Experienced on FLT Counterbalance
- Working in a safe manner
- Fast paced and busy environment
Working Hours for the FLT Driver
Monday to Friday – 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 rotating
The right FLT Driver person would be:
- Hard working, driven individuals
- FLT Counterbalance licence
- Experience as a Warehouse Operative or factory based
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you’re suitable for this FLT Driver role, please submit an up to date CV online and a Member of the team will be in touch with you or alternatively please call the industrial team on 0121 237 4840.