FLT Driver Position
FLT Driver Job Description
An opportunity has arisen for a full time FLT Driver at their West Thurrock warehouse.
We are looking for somebody who is efficient and has excellent attention to detail.
Positive and hard working the candidate must be reasonably fit and healthy as the role involves manual handling.
Working hours are Monday to Friday:
Week 1 – 6:00 – 14:00
Week 2 – 14:00 – 22:00
Pay rate for the FLT Driver – £10 per hour
Main Duties and Responsibilities of FLT Driver
- Picking and organising parts for the assembly team.
- Location and rotation of incoming stock
- Packing of equipment and Preparation of deliveries
- Operation of Pallet wrapping machine
- Completing dispatch information using computerised systems.
- Counting of batches ready for dispatch
- To assist the organisation to achieve optimum output and business KPI’s
- To be aware of and to observe Company’s policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable duties required by management.
Key Skills and Candidate Requirements of FLT Driver:
- Must be reasonably fit and healthy.
- Ability to interpret and comply with varying company and customer requirements and specifications.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to work using own initiative within a team environment.
- Logical with good numeric and English language skills.
- FLT Driver experience is desirable
If you feel like you are suitable for this FLT Driver role then please apply with your most recent CV or call the Industrial team on 0121 237 4840. #INDPRI