Pure Staff currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver to join a close knit team working for a company in Stoke-On-Trent.
The successful Candidate will be working for an established Haulage Company. As an FLT Driver your daily duties will involve:
- Loading/ Unloading Trailers.
- Moving Stock.
- Data Entry.
- Occasional Handball (Very Rare)
To be successful, you will:
- Have an in-date FLT counterbalance license with at least two years recent experience.
- Be friendly and have a can do attitude.
- Be able to work both independently and part of a team.
- Be computer literate.
This is a Temp-Perm position for the right candidate. The pay rate will be between £9.50-£11.00 per hour depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV, or alternatively call our office on 01902 401530 and ask for the industrial team.