With rapid expansion plans I am now looking to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant to join a hugely successful, fast growing business. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for (but are not limited to) managing calendars, making travel arrangements and other tasks as per required by the CEO. To be successful in this role, you must be well organised, have exceptional interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and have the ability to instil order to chaos. You will also need to be comfortable in travelling both domestically and internationally, occasionally at moment’s notice.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a diversity of situations, should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision; however, the individual should also be able to work in a team environment and support the CEO across multiple locations. Other duties include but are not limited to:
* Provides assistance to the CEO in order for him to fulfil and optimise his daily business and personal responsibilities.
* Handling and responding to correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters as and when required.
* Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries.
* Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks.
* Making travel and hotel arrangements.
* Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events.
* Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes and subsequently distributing to all participants.
* Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients and vendors.
* Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system.
* High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Strong command of the English language.
* Expertise supporting C-Level executives preferred.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and people management skills.