Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for Electronics Repair Technician for our client based in Droitwich.
Our client has really grown as a company within this last 12 months. Winning some big contracts, the demand for the products has increased tenfold. Working within a bustling Covid secure electronics environment with daily deadlines to be met.
Expectations of an Electronics Repair Technician are as follows:
- Carry out electrical wiring.
- To assemble wiring looms and cables from drawings (including Fine/Micro soldering).
- Control system outfitting
- Configuration and test of electrical panels for capital products (can making machinery) according to engineering drawings (on 24V DC control panels with a limited AC component)
- Complete the build, configuration, and test of capital.
- Ability to work from schematic diagrams, drawings, or verbal instructions.
- ability to work from engineering drawings and 3D CAD applications.
- Ability to work on own
- To ensure product build quality is of the highest standard, and when necessary contributing to improving documentation, methods, and operating systems.
Hours of work for this Electronics Repair Technician role are as follows:
Monday to Friday 0800:1600
Pay for this Electronics Repair Technician are as follows:
To apply for this Electronics Repair Technician role, apply online now or please call Alex or Ash on 01905 20547