This successful business is looking for someone that will become a positive role model for the Company. You will work with an enthusiastic and professional team in an informal, no nonsense culture, where future opportunities for growth and development will be available.
A key member of the Sales team you will build close relationships with our customers in dealing with technical sales enquiries, producing accurate and competitive quotes. You will be providing new and existing customers with commercial and technical support.
- Processing customer enquiries, which will involve:
- Initial customer contact via telephone, email and face to face
- Managing and understanding and interpreting customer requirements
- Producing layouts and costed solutions to satisfy these requirements
- Production of quotations/tenders in a timely, clear, detailed and accurate manner.
- Follow up quotations in a timely manner to secure profitable orders
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to new and existing customers
- Ensuring orders are processed quickly and that clear and accurate information allowing for design and manufacturing is passed to the relevant department
- Ensuring that customers are kept informed of order (contract) status and that any issues are resolved quickly
- Maintaining accurate up-to-date records of enquiries, quotations, orders and customer activity
- Pursue new business opportunities
- Occasional site and customer visits
- Supporting the Contracts, Engineering and Production departments
- Building relationships with customers and potential customers to understand their requirements.