Are you an Electrical Assembler looking for work?
Pure Staff are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Electrical Assembler (s) to join their busy an expanding client.
The Electrical Assembler Role:
- To work within the Production team to produce all our products efficiently and cost effectively.
- Machine sub-Assembler components to be assembled and using templates, instruction, and models.
- Sub-assemblies to be correctly tested where applicable ready for Assembler into the main machinery by the factory engineering team.
- Quality control of all items and assemblies as they are completed.
- From time to time, assisting with the basic mechanical assembly of sub components.
- Basic mechanical fault finding should there be any assembly issues.
- Liaising with the design team to resolve any issues relating to electrical assembly, fitting or poor design/component manufacture.
- To make certain all machine’s assemblies are built to the highest of standards and on time.
The ideal Electrical Assembler:
We are looking for an Electrical Assembler who enjoys working in a fast paced and exciting environment. Whilst you will be required to work on your own initiative, it is essential that you enjoy being part of a small team and are willing to support others at challenging times. Key skills include:
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly.
- The ability to be diverse and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Able to follow logical processes.
- Experience of electrical assembly would be an advantage. However, training will be given to a keen individual who is looking to learn.
If you are interested in this Electrical Assembler role, please apply online with your most recent CV, or call 0121 237 4840 and ask for the industrial team.