Working hours: 7.30am-4pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am-3pm Friday
Salary: £25k DOE
My Client is currently growing and they have opportunities for proactive, self-motivated individuals to join their busy Operations department.
Draughtsman required to work for a Steel Structures company based in Wolverhampton. This client has been successfully expanding and now due to an expanse in work require a Tekla Draughtsman to join their friendly team to work on complex steel structures for sectors in retail, sports & leisure, museums & exhibitions, commercial, education, transport and health.
The Structural Draughtsman will have strong knowledge of Tekla Structures and ideally some knowledge of AutoCAD or REVIT. The Tekla Draughtsman will be using their creativity and highly advanced skills to help create and develop the needs of their client’s requests. The ideal Tekla Draughtsman will have a good knowledge of architectural metalwork projects as well as some 3d modelling experience. It would also be advantageous if the Tekla Draughtsman has knowledge of working practices and essential strategies as well as relevant British standards and Building regulations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing innovative company which will give the successful candidate the chance to progress their career within the steel industry.
- Modelling 3D a range of steelwork and architectural metalwork projects
- Using Tekla Structures to design steelwork
- Interpret Engineer’s drawings as well as calculations
- Directly liaise with clients.
- Raise & interpret RFI’s
- Produce GA’s, assembly and part drawings
- Proficient in Tekla Structures (ideally)
- Experience of 3D modelling
- Steel work and architectural metalwork experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Live close to Leeds
- AutoCAD (essential)
Please either call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840 or email your CV via this job advert.