Digital Marketing, Design and Admin Assistant / Warrington
Do you have a passion for marketing, graphic design and have a flair for social media?
Are you looking for your first step onto your career path in marketing, this could be suited to you!
* Creating social media & marketing content aimed at growing our brand
* Scheduling social media content across all platforms
* Website maintenance
* Implementing new ideas and testing different creative content.
* Help to manage Trade Shows and dealing with the trade press
* Collaborating with other team members on new ideas and content development
* Producing High Quality Sales material and Customer Testimonials
* Providing analytical reports on Market trends in the sector
* Be able to thrive in a high paced, fast turnaround business.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce creative designs.
* Be positive, self-motivated, ambitious, proactive, with a “can-do” attitude.
* Be organised and have good attention to detail.
* Proficient IT skills with experience in using both Microsoft Windows and MacOS systems and Adobe programs.
* General admin skills experience with some knowledge of CRM systems, SAP, or ERP
* Order Processing experience would be an advantage.