Pure Staff are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on a temp to perm contract in Hayes for a leading and growing National Distributor of car parts for some of the world’s most well-known vehicle brands.
Pure Staff are proud to be working in partnership with this business and have supplied hundreds of candidates to them since 2018 across multiple sites in the UK. We have received many positive reports from candidates placed into this role, citing them as being a nice place to work where they a treated well and respected by management.
Operating from the National Distribution Centre in Hayes, London as a Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Correctly inputting and processing data in a fast paced environment
- Switching between task of administration and customer service
- Managing correspondence by answering customer emails
- Distributing emails to correct departments
- Computer literate, Filing
- Paper management
- Good organisation
- Basic maths, stock control, invoicing.
The working hours:
08:30 am – 5.30pm Mon – Friday
- Possess a good attitude to work
- Can perform under pressure
- Experience in a fast-paced Administrator role
- Show attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in customer service
- Good attendance and punctuality
If you feel you have the right experience in administrator or customer service, please submit your CV or call Pure Staffs Industrial recruitment team now to find out more – call 0121 237 4840