Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver for our client based in Tewkesbury.
Our client are specialists in the supply of dairy products throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a well-established business.
Duties for this Counterbalance Forklift Driver role are as follows:
- Unloading Trailers using a counterbalance forklift truck
- Moving stock from warehouse to yard and loading onto HGVs and vans for delivery
- Have an accredited license for a Counterbalance Forklift, this must be in date to be considered for the role. (RTITB or ITSSAR Licenses desirable).
Hours of work for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver are –
Mon – Sat 7:00am – 4:30pm and 9:00am till 6:30pm Rotation weekly .
Saturday one shift 7am till 3:30 – 4:00pm 5/7 rotating
The pay for this Counterbalance Forklift Driver role is:
£12 for all standard hours
£18 for any hours after the standard weekly hours
This role is offering a permanent placement after a successful trial period of a minimum 12 weeks work.
– Free on site parking
– Clean warehouse environment.
– 28 days per annum annual leave (pro rata)
– Weekly pay and payslips view able through an online portal
– Pension auto-enrolment
– Local agency with experienced consultants who are here to help you
To apply for the position of Counterbalance Forklift Driver in Tewkesbury please contact the industrial team or CLICK APPLY NOW
This position is Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.