Pure Staff are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Driver for our client based in Avonmouth, Bristol. Our client are specialists in Pallet work and global logistics and supply chain.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a well-established business.
What is required of this role is important to the success of this business, you will be responsible for the site-wide distribution, and palletising of shipments from around the country,
Duties for this Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Driver role are as follows:
- Picking Stock out of racking & labelling the Plts
- Unloading Trailers (Standing ones, no live unloading)
- Loading Trailers (This isn’t so common, and it will not be live loading)
- Picking stock out of a bulk location.
Please note you need to have held and own both Counterbalance and Reach Licenses to be considered for this role.
Hours of work are:
09:30 AM till 18:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
The pay for this Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Driver role is:
£11 an hour
Benefits of this Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Driver role include:
– Free on-site parking
– 28 days per annum annual leave (pro rata)
– Weekly pay and payslips viewable through an online portal
– Pension auto-enrolment
– Local agency with experienced consultants who are here to help you
Immediate starts are available.
To apply for this role today please contact the industrial team on 01905 20547 or click APPLY TODAY
This position is in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.