Are you a CNC Setter/Operator looking for your next opportunity?
About the CNC Setter/Operator Job
Pure Staff Ltd are recruiting for a CNC Setter/Operator on behalf of our client based in Birmingham. This would be a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
The Reward for the CNC Setter/Operator
This client is prepared to pay for the right candidate with CNC Setter/Operator experience. Also, there is a bonus scheme in place when you go permanent.
What is in it for you as a CNC Setter/Operator
- Join a growing but already established company within the manufacturing production industry
- Enormous career potential within this company
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names & much, much more
- Excellent salary and benefits plan once you are offered a permanent contract
Shift times are Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
Pay rate is £14 per hour but for the right CNC Setter/Operator this can be negotiated.
The Role of a CNC Setter/Operator
The job of a CNC Setter/Operator will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Working hours Days
- Able to work in a fast-paced, target driven production environment
- Prepping work area
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Has the ability to work in coalition with a large team
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible to pick up overtime when the business requires
If you think you are suitable for this CNC Setter/Operator role, please submit an up-to-date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Industrial Team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840.