My Client – a highly regarded and successful firm of accountants in Bridgnorth – are looking to recruit a full-time qualified accountant into their small team, due to continued growth and expansion.
Client and Accounts Manager Duties will include:
– Planning and delivery of accounts assignments,
– Plan assignments in conjunction with the partner
– Calculating and advising on corporate and personal taxation
– Supervise accounts production staff and review their work
– Identify cross-selling opportunities,
– Monitor your chargeability
– Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
– Client contact leading to managing a portfolio of clients
– Assist with the introduction of new systems within the practice
– fully ACA/ACCA qualified
– Previous experience as an Accounts Senior with a breadth of experience within a practice environment.
– A working knowledge of Quickbooks/Sage/Xero and Iris will be an advantage.
– Skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
Skills to include;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Good attention to detail o Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
– A good team player
– Honest and trustworthy
Competitive salary (depending on experience), great working culture, a good work life balance and the opportunity to join an expanding and forward-looking business.