Are you a cleaner, looking for a cleaning role? Purestaff are looking at hiring cleaners
Job Role and Responsibilities for the Position of a Cleaner
- To provide a communal area cleaning service, in line with the rota and agreed with your Team Leader.
- To arrive at the offices at the time agreed on each working day and not leave prior to the agreed finishing time each working day.
- To ensure your Team Leader is notified when cleaning materials should be purchased and to assist with this as necessary.
- To ensure all cleaning materials and equipment used are locked away in a cupboard on the project when not in use.
- To ensure all cleaning materials are used in line with COSHH regulations.
- To always ensure the duties carried out and the equipment used meets Health & Safety Policies.
- To ensure any faults in equipment or materials provided are reported to the Team Leader on the same working day.
- To work with the Team Leader to ensure the service delivered meets the needs of the customer.
- To be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others at work and to undertake the health and safety duties outlined in the Health and Safety Policy commensurate with this position.
Education, Qualifications and Training
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working within a team.
- Previous experience as a domestic within a range of environments.
- Basic knowledge of COSHH and Health and Safety.
Cleaner Role Specific Skills & Behaviours
- The ability to identify obvious health and safety risks immediately i.e. spillages, blocked fire exits etc.
- Be able to work as a team and to work alone.
- Understanding of and commitment to the principles of equality and diversity.
- Flexibility to provide cover across office locations.
- Respect the confidentiality of all customers and staff information which they may become aware of.
Hours and Pay for the Ideal Cleaner
- Monday to Friday 13:00 – 17:00
- Overtime available
- Rate of pay £11.50 p/h
Due to location having your own vehicle will help with commuting to work
If you are interested in this cleaner role, please apply with your CV or call us on 0121 237 4840