Class 1 HIAB Driver Immediate start – ONGOING
Pure Staff have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified HGV Class 1 HIAB Driver in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
Pure Staff specialise in the recruitment of HGV drivers for the logistics distribution and supply chain industry and have clients based all over England, Wales and Scotland. We offer drivers work that suits their needs, suitability, and personal lives.
We are looking for HAIB drivers who can meet the below specifications:
- Able to operate a HIAB crane
- Able to manoeuvre a Class 1 vehicle
- 8 hours pay minimum per shift (shifts are usually 10 hours)
- No handball
- Daily Vehicle checks.
- A professional manner when dealing with the end customer.
- Ability to complete an assessment prior to work starting.
- Always Wearing the correct PPE whilst working (safety Boots and Hi-Vis).
The ideal candidate:
- HGV Class 1 Licence
- ALMI D1+E licence
- 6 Months Class 1 experience is preferred for this role but not essential.
- a Valid Digital tacho card.
- a Valid CPC.
- Clean Driving Licence with no more than 6 points (No TT TS MS DR DD codes)
what are the hours?
You will be starting at 06:00 Monday to Friday and should be finished around 16:00
Class 1 Driver Pay rates-
Monday to Friday £17 per hour
Candidates of Pure Staff do not pay weekly Umbrella Margins and/or or Payroll Processing Fees.
Please note, the above rate quoted does not include holiday pay as holiday pay is paid separately when you book annual leave.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity for an ongoing position
- Paid holiday
- Experienced and knowledgeable consultants
- Weekly pay
To apply for the HGV Class 1 HIAB Driver vacancy, please press APPLY NOW and a member of the driving team would be more than happy to discuss this role further with yourself or answer any questions you may have.
*** NO Limited Company Contractors ***
Refer an HGV/LGV driver and after they have worked for us for 200 hours of continual work the referee will receive £200. T&Cs apply.