Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Hampshire and South Coast area
- Up to £32k on the basic + uncapped comms!
- Training with our experienced production, internal and field sales brains
- Company car, phone and laptop/tablet
- Quarterly targets laid out at the start of the financial year, ensuring transparency and honesty. Up to £10k in bonuses available per annum, plus uncapped New Business Scheme.
- Pension, savings and health care schemes available.
- Freedom to operate creatively without strict managerial boundaries
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing new business across the Hampshire and South Coast area. Your goal will be to win and develop new business whilst maintaining an existing ledger, alongside providing a first class service.
- Lead a mini ‘business within the business’ to success, with quarterly cash margin targets.
- Generate new business opportunities, manage the accounts and ensure they are retained where profitable.
- Demonstrate sound business acumen and leadership.
- Take ownership of daily route planning, relationship building, pricing, and negotiations. All top customers must be visited regularly, and reported upon quarterly in reviews.
- Maintain accurate records of sales visits, and provide monthly summaries of analysed data and targeted sales strategies.
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our products, our competitors and the industry.
- Work alongside an in house Account Manager, empowering them to progress, and work closely together on growing cash margin.
- Experience in Sales or the Seafood/Catering Industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent relationship building skills with strong values around trust
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Adaptability, credibility and attention to detail.
Please call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff on 07955 941 940 to discuss further.