£11.00 – £12.00 per hour
The role is for an experienced Brake Press Operator preferably with set-up experience in a modern precision engineering environment. You will be working on an Edward Pearson Bystronic 4 metre Brake Press and/or a variety of press machines to fold aluminium into precision stampings & prefabricated products for end users within the bespoke metalwork industry.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Inspecting your own work – working as part of a highly skilled team.
- Set up and operation of your machine – running jobs whilst continuously trying to minimise NCR’s and downtime.
- Working on a 4 metre Edward Pearson Bystronic model Brake Press. Candidates with experience on other Brake Presses will be considered.
- Manufacturing bespoke architectural & structural products in a variety of materials – mainly aluminium.
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure in a similar role. You will be able to work from engineering drawings to set-up & continuously run a brake press – preferably a 4 metre Edwards Pearson Bystronic Brake Press. You must be able to inspect your own work and must be capable working on your own and as part of a small well-knit team.
The company are based in Walsall and are one of the UK’s leading providers of precision engineering services for bespoke metalwork, specifically architectural and structural products. Fast track career progression is available within this fast-growing company. Working out of a clean and modern engineering environment. Exceptional additional benefits available too!
To be considered please send your CV or call the Pure Staff offices and ask for Sam Young 0121 237 4840.