Pure Staff Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Assembly operator based in Malvern. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop within a successful team who this year have gone from strength to strength in their industry of manufacturing and production
An Ideal Candidate for this Assembly operator position would be able to carry out the below:
- Assembly experience essential
- Confident reading and understanding basic technical engineering drawings.
- Working with hand tools to assembly a range of products
- Aspects of heavy lifting
- Work to high standards
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced engineering environment.
- Working safety and competently as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met.
Main Duties of an Assembly operator are as follows:
- Using Hand tools to assemble products.
- Maintaining a high tolerance throughout
- Working from technical drawings
- Other duties required as per the needs of the business.
08:00- 16:30 on a Monday to Friday basis.
£10 per hour
If you would be interested in this Assembly operator position in Malvern, apply online now!
Alternatively, please call today on 0190520547 and ask for the industrial team.