Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for Assembly Operatives for a fantastic company based in Worcester
Our client are specialists in their field and are looking to expand the current team due to continued growth within their manufacturing and production section
Duties for this Assembly operative role are as follows:
- Assembly of small-scale plastic components
- Quality checking finished items
- Using small hand tools to finish products
- Working on a work bench within an experienced team
- Labelling items
- Packaging items
- Palletising and shrink-wrapping finished goods
Hours of work for this Assembly Operative are:
Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:00
Pay for this role is £9.15 per hour rising to £9.39 after 12 weeks worked
This is a temp to perm position!
To apply for this Assembly Operative role please call the industrial team today on 01905 20547 or CLICK APPLY NOW and a member of the team will be in touch
Immediate starts available!!