Assembly Operatives – Bromsgrove – Immediate start available
Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for Assembly Operatives to work for our client based in the Bromsgrove Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close community and will offer progression within the business to develop your career. The company are worldwide and are specialists in their industry.
Candidates must be dexterous and have a keen eye for detail. Candidates must also have some drive and ambition as there are chances of progression and continuous training! Anyone with a drive and willingness to work and learn is the perfect candidate!
Assembly Operative duties will include;
- Manual, hands on assembly of a variety of products
- The use of everyday hand tools
- Some heavy lifting required
- Assisting with the packaging/despatch of product
- Ability to follow drawings/written instructions.
- Possibility of assisting with deliveries.
- £8.50 for all standard weekly hours.
Hours of work;
- 08:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday).
Due to the location of the position your own transport would be ideal but it is accessible if candidates live local to Charford, Wychbold or stoke prior and surrounding areas to these.
To enquire about this Assembly operative position please call Alex or Ash on 01905 20547 or apply online now.