Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for assembly operatives for our client based in Worcester.
Our client have recently relocated to the area and are situated in a brand new warehouse so the working environment is brilliant!
Duties for this assembly operative role are as follows:
- Using hand tools to assemble small components
- Ensuring items are assembled to company standard
- Have a key eye for detail as some of the products are small
- Assemble various types of items on a daily basis following instructions
- All aspects of small parts assembly work
Hours of work for this assembly operative role are as follows:
Monday to Thursday 07:00-17:00 (FRIDAYS OFF)
Overtime is available at a premium rate(s)
FRIDAYS at £10.95
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS at £12.32
To apply for this assembly operative role please call Alex or Ash on 01905 20547