Purestaff are currently recruiting for Assembly Operative(s) in Tewkesbury. Immediate starts available!!
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established company, founded in the mid 80’s who has the respect and appreciation of its now highly impressive customer base. Supplying goods into the pharmaceutical sector
Assembly operatives will need to;
- Use hand tools
- Be dexterous
- Achieve targets and job standards set out by supervisors
- Have previous assembly experience if possible
- Work in a demanding as you will be stood for majority of the day.
- Be able to follow basic assembly drawings
Hours of work for this Assembly Operative position would be;
- 07:30 – 16:00 (usual company working hours)
- However due to Covid-19 you could be required to work 06:00 – 14:00
Pay for this assembly operative position would be;
- 8.72 an hour
If you would be interested in this Assembly operative position, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call 0190520547, ask for Ash , Jamie or Alex.