Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for Assembly Operative(s) roles for our client based in Avonmouth, Bristol. Our clients are the leading manufacturers in the automotive industry! They need you to join there expanding team in the warehouse and become apart of their family.
Assembly Operative Job Description –
- Working in a designated area on an assembly line.
- Using small precision hand tools such as files to shape the products to specification.
- Must be able to work towards targets.
- Full training is provided.
Hours of work for a Assembly Operative must be able to work :
- Days 06:00 – 13:50 Monday to Friday.
Rate of pay for the Assembly Operative is:
- Day shifts are £10.42ph
- Free on-site parking and canteen available
– 28 days per annum annual leave (pro rata)
– Weekly pay and payslips view able through an online portal
– Pension auto-enrolment
Assembly Operative will be offered full-time employment after a successful trial period of a minimum of 12 weeks.
To be a part of this exciting Production opportunity, in Bristol in the Manufacturing and production industry.
Contact the Pure Staff Industrial team in Worcester or Click APPLY NOW and a member of the team will be in touch.
Alternatively call the industrial team on 01905 20547 today!