A national education provider are seeking an Area Manager to cover their Birmingham area.
Duties and tasks will include:
1.1 Working closely with Instructors within a pre-determined geographical area; supporting them to fully succeed in their business in line with company instructional and operational qualities and objectives.
1.2 Through regular visits, individual meetings, and various other means of communication, you will provide hands-on and practical support to the franchisee including mentoring, coaching and training them to ensure they exceed theirs and Kumon’s agreed short, mid and long-term business plans, including working to agree targets for growth and retention.
1.3 You will also review and provide support and guidance in the assessment of franchisee performance by providing suggestions and advice on how the company franchised Instructors can manage their study centres more productively, whilst resolving any problem areas, assessing market conditions and creating initiatives and strategies to build brand awareness.
1.4 You will be instructionally proficient in the Method of Learning and support Instructors in their instructional development.
1.5 You will motivate and promote a culture of self-development, encouraging new ideas and initiatives to guarantee the overall success of the franchisee business.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent such as Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (UK)
- Proven successful experience in a corporate environment
- Experience of preparing, managing and monitoring imaginative & innovative projects and/ or work programmes that meet & exceed targets.
- Demonstrable experience of innovation, ability to spot new/different opportunities and or ways of working.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing varied tasks
Please note a full UK driving licence is essential when applying for this role