Pure Staff are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Derby (DE21)for an administrator working for a car parts distribution company. This is a temp to perm role Monday to Friday job.
The working hours:
Working hours are 8 am – 5.30pm Mon – Friday
These are the duties of the job:
- Answering & directing phone calls
- Handling general calls (non-sales related)
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors. Meeting and greeting customers and visitors and dealing with any enquiries.
- Interacts with Managers and/or Directors and carries out their requests
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Computer literate, Filing
- Paper management
- Good Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good organisation
- Basic maths, stock control, invoicing.
If you have experience as an administrator or feel like you would suit the role please call us on 0121 237 4840 or alternatively apply via your CV