Are you an Administrator looking for your next opportunity?
Pure Staff have a fantastic job opportunity for hardworking and reliable Administrator to join our client in Avonmouth, Bristol. Our client specialises in the distribution of Car parts for multiple Automotive customers.
Pure Staff have built a great relationship with this company over the past 12 months and have offered hardworking and reliable candidates permanent employment, while no guarantees can be made, they have a past record of offering candidates long term work while on temporary contracts.
The working hours:
Working hours are 9:00 am – 4.00pm Mon – Friday
Details about this Administrator opportunity:
- Handling general calls (non-sales related)
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors.
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors and dealing with any enquiries.
- Interacts with Managers and/or Directors and carries out their requests
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Computer literate, Filing
- Paper management
- Good Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good organisation
- Basic maths, stock control, invoicing.
The ideal Administrator:
- A good attitude and knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- A high attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping and attendance.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Able to work to a high standard
- Experience in the same industry
- Available to start immediately.
Pure Staff are one of the most successful agencies in this area, with a vast knowledge of warehousing, transport and logistics, our experienced consultants will do their best to find you the work that you want.
If you are interested in this Administrator role, then please call 0121 237 4840 and ask for the Industrial team, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, please apply with your most recent CV.