Pure Staff are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in London Hayes (Ub3 postcode) for an administrator role, working for a car parts distribution company. This is a temp to perm role Monday to Friday job.
The working hours:
Working hours are 8:30 am – 5.15pm Mon – Friday
These are the duties of the job:
- Meet all order deadlines, as directed by Line Manager
- Update location within the appropriate DMS system.
- Monitor and control outstanding debts. (If assigned by Line Manager).
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing and estimating.
- Monitor parts stock level and measure stock return.
- Ensure inventory system is accurate by using computer listing for spot checks.
- Keep obsolete stock to a minimum.
- Be aware of current business processes and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and service.
- Support the development and implementation of strategies to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Meet all deadlines as set by Line Manager and company procedures.
Compile and distribute back order information to all relevant customers and staff daily.
- Previous experience in a similar role in an automobile network
- Experience in car part distribution or automotive logistics
- Computer skills (operating database packages, Microsoft, email and internet)
If you have experience as an administrator or feel like you would suit the role please call us on 0121 237 4840 or alternatively apply via your CV