Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Hours: 8.30 – 17.00 (half hour lunch, 40 hour week)
Salary: £19k – £23k
Start date: ASAP
Though not inclusive the main duties are:
- Assisting with Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Processing weekly stock usage of consignment stock
- Journal entries
- Miscellaneous data entry tasks
- Assist financial audits
- Weekly Management Reporting for plant manager
- Work to internal control systems to prevent inaccuracies in financial statements
- Submitting Rotherham Overtime to Payroll
- Raising Purchase Orders (Rotherham & SMS)
- New Supplier Set Up Entries
- Look after Site Mobile Phone Contract. (Ordering Phones, Bill checking, Dealing with issues)
- Assisting plant manager with site management systems
- AAT Level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Organized and professional with a great eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritize
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously as well as within a team.
- Proven experience as accounts assistant or other similar position
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Understanding of data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and Oracle
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff (Permanent) on 07955 941 940 to discuss your CV and availability.