At Pure Staff, we take the health and wellbeing of our temporary workers and customers very seriously. We understand that new workers attending customer workplaces can potentially increase the risk of spreading the virus. This is why Pure Staff have implemented additional safety measures which are designed to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Coronavirus (COVID 19) – Reducing the risk of infection from New Starters
Pure Staff – Infection prevention and control measures
In addition to our standard vetting procedures, all Pure Staff Temporary Workers are required to complete, sign and return a Coronavirus Questionnaire before being offered work with our valued customers. Our Coronavirus Questionnaire requires Temporary Workers to make a formal commitment to keep us and our customers fully informed as any developments immediately, especially should they become symptomatic or require self-isolation. Therefore, our Temporary Workers are aware of their personal responsibilities and obligations to stay updated as to the latest guidance. Upon completion of the Pure Staff Coronavirus Questionnaire, one of our recruitment consultants will review the document before approving the Temporary Worker for work.
View Our COVID-19 Candidate Questionnaire Below
Pure Staff will:
- Liaise with our customers closely to ensure that our Temporary Workers are made fully aware of any site-specific rules and procedures as well as any other special Health and Safety conditions.
- Inform customers immediately should any of our Temporary Workers become a known risk to covid-19 infection.
- Ensure that relevant copies of correspondence and/or documentation are obtained such as instructions from NHS Test and Trace.
- Be available 24/7 and respond to any urgent customer concerns and provide immediate support.
- Limit our own physical face to face interaction with our candidates and apply social distancing and control measures at all times.
- Ensure that our own workplace is Covid-Secure during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Pure Staff will not:
- Knowingly put any of our customers at risk of spreading COVID-19 within their workplaces.
- Encourage a Temporary Worker to ignore their symptoms and “just go to work, it’s only a cough”. We have already heard of some agencies allowing this and putting their clients at risk.
Coronavirus (COVID 19) – Reducing the risk of infection for our Temporary Workers
Pure Staff – Safety for our Temporary Workers
Upon working with a customer, Pure Staff as standard will formally agree which parties are ultimately responsible for the Health and Safety of our Temporary Workers. Temporary Workers are working at the customer premises under the supervision, direction and control of the hirer. Pure Staff make a commitment to all of our Temporary Workers that their Health and Safety is regarded with the upmost of importance and that all of our customers are aware of their responsibilities. COVID-19 has bought many challenges for the vast majority of businesses in the UK but Temporary Workers should expect to work in COVID-19 secure environments and workplaces.
Pure Staff Customers commit to:
- Ensure that Temporary Workers receive equal access to collective facilities and amenities.
- Ensure that Temporary Workers are asked to work environments where the risks to Health and Safety have been properly controlled.
Pure Staff will not:
- Permit flouting of Health and Safety rules during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Allow workplaces or colleagues to be put at unnecessary risk of infection of COVID-19.
If you are interested in work then please view our jobs page here https://www.purestaff.co.uk/all-jobs/ and follow the steps to apply. Please note our registration documents can now be completed online.
It’s Important to look after your Mental Health
During these uncertain and unprecedented times, you may have been left unemployed and struggling with your mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re sure better times are around the corner. Your mental health matters and there is help out there to get you through these difficult times. We care about your physical and mental well-being, if you would like a call with one of our team members, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone. Below are some links to tips and advice on looking after your mental health: