Compliance & Audit Manager
Up to £40,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance Dependent Upon Experience
As a Compliance & Audit Manager you will be working alongside our Senior Management Team & Directors in ensuring the company is adhering to all relevant compliance standards including the Prevention of illegal working and fulfilment of legislative requirements, together with adherence to company policies and processes.
Working 42.5 Hours a week, you will be primarily office based however the option to work from home for part of the week will be made available once you have been fully trained and are proficient in the role. The role is based in our Birmingham office (Head Office) and will be reporting to the Operations Director. Pure Staff are a fast paced yet process driven business that has a “culture of compliance” in all sections of the business.
Some of the more conventional duties will include:
- Conducting weekly & monthly internal audits with all branches
- Reviewing weekly compliance reports
- Supporting sales/recruitment operations with general compliance related queries
- Support with external audits (customers, suppliers, and/or trade associations)
- Supporting the effective delivery of classroom-based compliance inductions & training to all employee’s
- Keeping up with legislation changes and industry updates such as liaising with our legal services suppliers and reviewing newsletters, whitepapers, attending webinars/seminars.
Experience in the same role will be advantageous but is by no means essential to apply for this role. We will also consider candidates who have transferable skill-sets and experience. For example, you may currently work within temporary recruitment but in a service/sales discipline yet feel this opportunity could be the change of direction you have always wanted. We are open to suggestions and can provide further resource, training, and development to the right candidate.
A degree of first-hand knowledge/experience in the following areas will be required from the outset to apply for the role; Rights to Work in the UK, GDPR, the Prevention & Detection of Modern Slavery, The Agency Worker Regulations, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations. The successful candidate will of course be provided with full support and resource to assist with ongoing development throughout their career with Pure Staff.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- Resourceful & Self Motivated
- An ongoing willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent levels of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels inside and outside the business.
To apply for this role please email your CV along with your salary expectations if this is not a role you have experience with – The closing date for applications will be 24th December 2021. If you do not hear from us by this date then unfortunately you have not been successful. Interviews will be in two stages with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.