TRAINEE SALES EXEC
The role of trainee sales exec will be to work alongside the sales team. You will support them and identify routes to market by way of their services, productivity, resources and capability. The job will entail opening up new avenues of enquiry that can be pursued towards a possible sale by way of introduction and building relationships. You will be objective, open to new ideas and able to develop new ideas of your own.
- You will make, receive and manage sales related calls/emails. Problem solve and fact find to pursue an angle in which you can help a potential or existing customer.
- You will prepare written quotations as agreed and issue within a time frame.
- You will follow up quotations
- You will research the market places for potential new clients.
- Contact potential new clients gathering contact details and requirements.
- Prepare quotes/enquiries, orders and invoices and feedback to management.
- Assist colleagues in the progression of sales.
- Attend trade fairs as both an exhibitor and visitor (overnight stays may be required)
- Document and maintain customer records and contact details.
- Monitor budgets against costs to ensure profitability.
- Attend sales meetings with key personnel to discuss works in progress and strategy.
- You will demonstrate a can-do attitude
- You will be articulate with excellent customer service and telephone skills
- You will have excellent written skills. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Be computer literate and a good knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel
- You will be creative and innovative.
- Be a team player
- Be organised and show the ability to record necessary information.
If you feel you have the attributes for this role and would like to be considered please apply immediately or contact me, Mike Quarterman on 0121 237 4840 for further information.