National Sales Executive – FMCG Sales
As one of the UK’s largest FMCG companies our client is currently going through a massive expansion plan. The company has a keen interest in recruiting exceptional sales talent into its Key Account sales team.
Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Working in the field as a National sales exec. you will work with defined clients on a national basis with a blend of independent and multiple retail customers to manage. This position is purely focussed on a mix of account mangement and new business. The role will be working with retail partners to grow sales The company will set objectives around specific KPI’s focussing on customer engagement and sales. The right candidate will have business to business feild sales experience on a national basis preferably. You could have been selling products into a FMCG enviroment already or into a retail market hungry to break into the FMCG market.
- One of the biggest FMCG companies in the UK has an exciting and unique opportunity for a sales professional to join their team. Working for a Blue Chip company you will be encouraged to manage your own career.
As a Sales Executive, responsibilities will include:
* Developing accounts
* Managing all field sales regions
* Making face to face sales calls
For this Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Field sales experience in a B2B environment
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Ambitious, driven and target orientated
* Strong work ethic
The Package for this Sales Executive role:
* £22,000 – 28,000 (some flex) basic salary Plus Bonus
* Company Car
* Generous Pension, health care, life assurance
* 26 days holiday