We are recruiting a HGV Technician to an established team based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton.
This leading company who take a great deal of pride in our reputation. We are looking to employ someone who will contribute to that reputation and become an essential team member.
A varied role is available. From being workshop based permanently, or having a role within the workshop as well carrying out roadside repairs as part of our on-call team.
If the candidate is part of the on-call rota, a company vehicle will be provided.
A day shift (7.30am â€” 4.30pm)
A class 2 or 1 licence is preferred but not essential.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A good understanding of HGV’s including diagnostic fault finding.
- Ensure all service and inspection documentation is correctly completed.
- Management of individual workload and job assignment.
- Accurate completion of job sheets and quantification of time.
- Use of workshop equipment in a correct manner.
- Contribute towards effective â€œpreventative maintenanceâ€.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Correctly record the use of parts.
- Prepare and submit vehicles to a standard appropriate for the issuing of an annual test certificate.
- Communicate accurately with Foreman / Manager as to Work in Progress and any anticipated delays or issues.
- Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Please enquire for more information.
Salary will be dependant on experience.